Wednesday 10 July 2013

A bit about me...

Hi Guys! My first EVER blog! I thought that before I go into all talk beauty, that I should introduce myself :) Well, My name is Naadiya and I am 18 years old. I am a British Indian Muslim. I didn't go to any beauty school to learn makeup but actually over the course of so many years, learning things off YouTube, I have built up my knowledge on makeup and beauty! I've just finished my A-Levels, I chose Psychology, Sociology and Philosophy & Ethics at A-Level and hope to study Primary Education at University which I will hopefully be going to this September. I believe that for a person who has not gone to beauty school, my makeup technique and knowledge is pretty good (I'm not bragging :P). The purpose of this blog is to help those of you who have an interest in beauty to excel in this field and feel confident when using beauty products on yourself or on other people. Just a Disclaimer, I am not a professional Makeup artist, I am just giving advice and information of beauty things that I do which work for me, hoping that it will help others :) Enjoyyy!! xxxx

I have an Instagram and Twitter page where you can follow me and stay updated if I'm about to post new blogs: @naadiyaxox

If any Business Company wish to contact me, email me on naadiya_makeupmehndi@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment